Diamon is looking for a manager of international consulting
We are now recruiting an:
Experienced Management/Business Consultant with international strive
As a Manager of Diamon’s international retail consulting business you will be responsible for our consulting towards leading retail companies. The role is to manage existing and new projects in order to help our clients to expand to new markets around the world.
About the position
We expect you to develop our international consulting business and belonging services. It includes managing, supporting and growing our existing accounts as well as finding new clients. A crucial part of this position is to hire (as sub-consultants), manage and support our consultant experts located in different countries in Europe, Asia, Middle East and Americas. You are updated with the trends and development of the retail business internationally. You will work from our head office in Stockholm but the position includes international travels together with clients and appointed experts.
Experience and skills
· Minimum 5 years experience from management consulting
· Project Management skills
· Key Account experience (building and developing relations)
· Knowledge and experience from the retail business (preferably)
· International experience
· Highly skilled in the Office-programs; PowerPoint and Excel.
· Master education or similar from higher college or university
To be comfortable in this position you are:
· Problem solving
· Responsive and good listener
· Social (can build professional networks)
· Down to earth (without prestige)
· Flexible and customer oriented
· A driven person
· Able to work independently
Does it sound interesting?
We welcome your application. We will do interviews continuously.
Please send inquires and/or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.